My work can also be found on PhilPapers, Academia.edu, and Google Scholar.
- 2016 "Cognitive Penetrability, Context, and Aesthetics: Nanay, Danto and the Gallery of Indiscernibles". Philosophical Psychology.
- 2016 "Attention and Seeing Objects: The Identity-Crowding Debate." Philosophical Psychology.
- 2015 “Advancing the Overflow Debate.” Journal of Consciousness Studies, 22(7-8), 124–144.
- 2015 "Cognitive Phenomenology and Indirect Sense." Metaphysica.
- 2015 "Sexual Desire and the Phenomenology of Attraction." Dialogue: Canadian Philosophical Review/Revue Canadienne de Philosophie, 54(02), 263–283.
- 2014 “Horgan and Tienson on Phenomenology and Intentionality.” Philosophical Studies, Volume 167, Issue 2 , pp 313-326 (with Andrew Bailey)
- 2013 “Identity-Crowding and Object-Seeing: A Reply to Block. ” Thought: A Journal of Philosophy 1(4), 9–19. See also Ned Block's reply to this paper: Ned Block (2013). Seeing and Windows of Integration. Thought: A Journal of Philosophy 1 (4); and the article addressed by my paper: Ned Block (2013). The Grain of Vision and the Grain of Attention. Thought, A Journal of Philosophy 1 (2):170-184.
- (forthcoming) "What is it like to be a Host? In Westworld and Philosophy. Wiley-Blackwell.
- 2012 “Living in the Dreamworld: On the Existence of an Objective Dreamworld in Neil Gaiman's The Sandman”. In Neil Gaiman and Philosophy. Open Court: Chicago.